29 July 2009

Photo Run Down of Life

Tomorrow I have a final and then I will have TWO whole weeks of vacation. I'm already starting to carefully plan my time. And instead of studying I thought I'd give you a little run down on what Joe and I have been up to the past few months, since I don't keep you updated. That Spring break trip I mentioned forever ago went fabulously. We stayed with my beautiful sister and her beautiful family in PA for a while:After the 12 hour drive from GA to PA, we took a "quick" 6 hr. drive to NJ to stay with my cousin who was sweet enough to let us stay as we toured NYC:
Here's a pic of Joe and I in NYC, after we discovered a great market of emerging fashion designers, and bought our hats as a way to remember our trip . NYC is incredible! We will actually be heading back to NJ/NYC for my cousins wedding, so I'm SO excited to see more and experience it all again. I think if I could I would live in NYC for a period of my life. Speaking of weddings, Ray (my brother) got hitched in June. It was a perfect wedding and it was so much fun! Here's a few favorite shots:
Me with the other Bridesmaids and my new sister, Amanda. She looked SO CLASSIC! Her dress was perfect and she wore this beautiful head piece that her grandmother had worn on her own wedding day. I loved how she also picked two different complementing dresses for us girls. Here's me and the sis:
LOVED my flowers, I have them dried and in a vase in my kitchen now:
And of course the lovely couple. I'm so happy for them! I think Ray really married the perfect girl for him and she comes from such an incredible family and fits our family so well. They had this photo booth area set up with one of Ray's cameras so that all the guests could take pictures with the backdrop . It was fun Our summer has been quite fun. We've been to the zoo, we celebrated Joe's birthday with fondue at Dante's Down the Hatch, spent several weekends at the lake, and dressed like cows for free Chick-fil-A.I mean, what more can you really ask for? Oh I KNOW.... a good number of our weekends have been spent (slave) laboring around the house doing projects. Up next...I'll share some of our home improvements.

2 comments:

Stacee said...

Yay! I'm excited for you that you have 2 weeks off! You deserve it!

Laura Lea said...

I love all the pictures. Can't believe how quickly life is changing for all us troop 1083 girls haha. Hopefully we'll be able to have a reunion (at least some of us) sometime soon!

Btw, the pillows you posted pictures of really do look like anthropologie! I wasn't familiar with anthropologie until a friend got me adorable mugs from there as a wedding gift & I went on the website...and I've gotta say, I think you achieved the look!